- FEATURED BRANDS
- NAPA SilentGUARD Brake Pads
- NAPA Premium Brake Pads
- NAPA Ultra Premium Brake Pads
- NAPA Ultra Premium Brake Rotors and Drums
- NAPA QE Brake Brake Pads
- NAPA ProFormer Brake Pads
- Adaptive One Passenger Brake Pads
- Adaptive One R90 Euro Brake Pads
- Adaptive One Trucks and SUV Brake Pads
- Adaptive One Performance Brake Pads
- NAPA Fleet Brake Parts
- NAPA Brake Calipers
Steering and Suspension
Motor Oils and Fluids
Car Wash and Detailing
Starters and Alternators
Tools and Equipment
Wipers and Visibility
PrimeLite work lights
Practical and affordable LED worklights
Whether you're tinkering in the garage, swapping out a flat tire in the middle of the night, or doing an oil change under your car, it's always important to have a light on hand. Prime-Lite products are designed by a proudly Canadian company dedicated to providing durable, professional-grade lighting instruments at competitive prices.
Always crafted with convenience and performance in mind, Prime-Lite products bear the stamp of innovation. The LED flashlight, for example, is not only shock- and water resistant but also crafted with an anti-slip surface to ensure a solid grip. Then there's the rechargeable professional 40 SMD underhood worklight, whose foldable design adjusts to widths of between 48ʺ and 68ʺ to keep your hands free when you're checking under the hood. If you’d prefer something smaller, look no further than the pivoting LED headlight. And if you love hunting and the great outdoors, Prime-Lite’s camo collection withstands the toughest conditions. It includes the 135-lumen 27 LED camo lantern, which boasts a 10-hour runtime.
Meanwhile, the 6-in-1 auto emergency light belongs in every glove box. Complete with a built-in emergency hammer, seat-belt cutter, and emergency beacon, it’s fully equipped to help you out of roadside emergencies.
LED 2.0: COB and SMD technology
- Representing the cutting edge of current lighting techniques, chip-on-board (COB) technology features in a number of Prime-Lite products. Thanks to miniaturization and a more compact LED array, COB lights produce an intense and broad beam of light, which is particularly useful for working under your car. Prime-Lite offers COB LED flashlights, worklights, and lanterns. Once you’ve tried the flashlight/worklight set, you won’t be able to do without it. Its ultra-bright 400-lumen worklight has a magnetic base that allows you to work with both hands free.
- Composed of an assembly of yellow LED chips, surface-mounted devices last longer than conventional diodes. Those at the top end of the spectrum last anywhere from 20,000 to 50,000 hours—at least 10 times the life span of a halogen bulb. The Worklight Xtreme 6 is one of Prime-Lite's most powerful models. It features a magnetic base and a pivoting 60 SMD light source with a maximum brightness of 1,200 lumens.