- FEATURED BRANDS
- NAPA SilentGUARD Brake Pads
- NAPA Premium Brake Pads
- NAPA Ultra Premium Brake Pads
- NAPA Ultra Premium Brake Rotors and Drums
- NAPA QE Brake Brake Pads
- NAPA ProFormer Brake Pads
- Adaptive One Passenger Brake Pads
- Adaptive One R90 Euro Brake Pads
- Adaptive One Trucks and SUV Brake Pads
- Adaptive One Performance Brake Pads
- NAPA Fleet Brake Parts
- NAPA Brake Calipers
Steering and Suspension
Motor Oils and Fluids
Car Wash and Detailing
Starters and Alternators
Tools and Equipment
Wipers and Visibility
Windshield Wipers, Blades and Parts
POPULAR PART TYPES
SHOP FOR WINDSHIELD WIPERS, BLADES AND PARTS
You should never neglect your windshield wipers. Exposure to sunshine, ice, snow makes wiper blades stiffen, tear and cause them to become less effective over time. Let's prevent accidents and avoid further costly repairs this year.
Windshield wipers have three parts.
- The wiper arms
- The metal or plastic blade
- The rubber blade.
When you need to change your blades, you only replace the rubber blades.
NAPA offers over 500,000 automotive replacement parts that comply with or exceed OEM part requirements. You will find at NAPA replacement parts, wiper arms, wiper blades, refills, etc. Buy online and get your parts delivered to you or pickup in store.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD WIPERS BLADES BE REPLACED?
Wiper blades wear-out with time. Make sure you replace them regularly. It is important to make sure your wipers are in good condition if you want to have good visibility when you are on the road.
We recommend changing them every 6-12 months, especially with severe cold weather like our Canadian winters. Extreme cold, ice, and rain can cause the wiper blades to wear and tear.
Signs to replace your windshield wipers:
- You can hear them squeaking
- Uneven edges
- They leave streaks: impairing visibility
- They are splitting: blades cracking
- Blades are falling
- Change of season.
Different wipers have different lifespans, checking the conditions of yours should be done regularly.
Don't risk your safety on the road. Visit your local NAPA Auto Parts to find the right replacement parts.
HOW DO I CHOOSE WIPER BLADES?
Find the right windshield wiper blades and replace them:
- Measure the old wiper blades with a measuring tape or ruler.
- Write down their exact measurements.
- Take the measurements to your local NAPA Auto Parts to buy blades.
- Go to your local NAPA Auto Parts and use their wiper blade size finder.
- Find the right blades and buy them.
- Look in the owner's manual.
- Find the right blades with the right measurements and go to your local NAPA Auto Parts to buy blades.
** Note ** Measurements of the right and left blade are usually not same size.
Are winter wipers worth it?
When winter comes, replacing summer wiper blades to winter wiper blades should be considered. Winter blades not only protect your windshield against ice and snow but are also designed especially for cold weather. The rubber on the blades are made thicker to push away ice and resistant to extreme cold.
Different types of wiper blades:
Cheap vs. Expensive Wiper Blades:
The price of wiper blades is often related to the different types of blades. Brand name wiper blades are not required, but make sure you choose according to the make and model of your vehicle. Windshield wipers from known brands often cost more than other brands. The advantages of more expensive wipers is that they last longer and work better. They are made of better materials and endure more winter conditions.
HOW TO REPLACE WINDSHIELD WIPER BLADES?
To replace your wiper blades you can either change them yourself or go to a garage.
How to change them yourself:
- Protect your windshield to avoid an arm snapping back and cracking the windshield.
- Raise the wiper away from the windshield.
- Find the clip, pin, or stopper holding the blade from the wiper.
- Unhook or unpin the connector with the old wiper blade to separate it from the wiper arm.
- Insert the new wiper in the arm.
- Hook or pin the new blade in.
- Repeat with the second wiper process.
Count on NAPA Auto Parts to help install your new windshield wiper blades. NAPA offers high-quality windshield wipers, blades and parts to keep you safe on the road.
Select Vehicle Year