Kleen-flo Tumbler Industries is a proud Canadian company that produces and distributes a variety of chemical products for automobiles since 1939.
Its history spans 3 countries, 3 principal organizations and over 80 years. The Combustion Utilities Corporation of Montreal, J.A. Tumbler Laboratories of Baltimore, Maryland, and Burmah Castrol of the United Kingdom have all contributed to the existence and progressive growth that is Kleen-flo.
Kleen-flo products are used around the world with significant penetration in North America, the Mediterranean, Africa, India, New Zealand, Asia, and the West Indies. Kleen-flo’s facility in Poland has provided distribution to Eastern European markets.
From the humble beginnings of one product, the Kleen-flo line has grown to over 200 and continues to grow. Today, Kleen-flo Tumbler Industries, headquartered in the greater Toronto area, is owned, and operated by its employees with a keen eye on the future and a proud sense of the past.
Our parts finder helps you select the right Kleen-Flo products for your vehicle as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Enter the type of chemical solution you need and choose the Kleen-Flo products for your application.
2. Place your order online and select how you want to receive your products: home delivery or pickup in store.
3. Receive your order at home or pick it up at your local NAPA Auto Parts store once you receive your confirmation email.
Whether it be an ultra efficient and easily changeable patented gravity fed reservoir system that allows for greater than 99% of product usage, direct injection delivery device, coolant and brake fluid test strips, multiple sprayers, nozzles, or applicators; the accessories you need to properly use Kleen-flo products are readily available.
• 538 Hand Soap Dispenser for 539 Kleen-Eze
• 100 Direct Injection Delivery Device
• 67980029 Direct Injection ‘S’ Nozzle
• 640, 641, 642 and 643 Sure Shot Sprayers
• 40527 and 46054 Water Nozzles
• 576 and 84404003 Brush and Mop Applicators
Eliminate the need for complex equipment, costly and time-consuming procedures required to clean injectors. Our most advanced and powerful professional strength formulation products have a unique blend of detergents designed specifically to combat stubborn valve deposits, remove engine oil contamination, and soot deposits, in order to deliver the precise fuel timing and fuel apply rate directly into the combustion chamber. By using our Direct Injection product line, it’s the simplest and most effective way to keep your GDI engine running smoother and longer.
With our various Brake Cleaners, instantly remove brake fluid, oil, dust, grease, transmission fluid and other contaminants from drum and disc brake parts, as well as electrical equipment including alternators, distributors, switches, relays, and small electrical motors.