- FEATURED BRANDS
- NAPA SilentGUARD Brake Pads
- NAPA Premium Brake Pads
- NAPA Ultra Premium Brake Pads
- NAPA Ultra Premium Brake Rotors and Drums
- NAPA QE Brake Brake Pads
- NAPA ProFormer Brake Pads
- Adaptive One Passenger Brake Pads
- Adaptive One R90 Euro Brake Pads
- Adaptive One Trucks and SUV Brake Pads
- Adaptive One Performance Brake Pads
- NAPA Fleet Brake Parts
- NAPA Brake Calipers
Steering and Suspension
Motor Oils and Fluids
Car Wash and Detailing
Starters and Alternators
Tools and Equipment
Wipers and Visibility
Halogen. HID and LED Bulbs from Sylvania Automotive
SYLVANIA LED Replacement Bulbs
- Improve your style and performance with SYLVANIA'S elegantly designed ZEVO® LED Fog replacement headlights. Engineered for durability and superior performance by the leaders in automotive lighting.
SYLVANIA SILVERSTAR zXe® GOLD
- Complete the look of your vehicle with SYLVANIA's crisp, white, xenon charged replacement halogen headlights, SilverStar zXe® Gold
SYLVANIA SILVERSTAR zXe®
- Xenon fueled halogen headlights designed to give your vehicle the look, feel, and attitude of HID headlights.
SYLVANIA SILVERSTAR® ULTRA
- SYLVANIA's premium replacement headlight, allowing you the brightest downroad visibility, more clarity, and whiter light.
- SYLVANIA's SilverStar® halogen headlights create a whiter light with more downroad.
SYLVANIA HID BULBS
- SYLVANIA's HID replacement bulbs create a whiter light with more downroad.
- The NAPA® DRV halogen headlight delivers farther downroad visibility using a brighter light bulb.
- Street legal yellow fog bulb that is a combination of functionality and style!
See Better While Driving At Night
SYLVANIA, the leader in OE and aftermarket automotive lighting, delivers high quality performance bulbs to improve your overall experience when driving at night. Whether you're looking for better downroad visibility, brighter headlights, or more clarity, SYLVANIA has a solution.
Bulb Replacement Tip
For optimum performance be sure to replace both bulbs, when one bulb burns out the other isn't far behind.
How can you see better at night?
What replacement bulb you should choose for your car
Lighting is essential to vehicle safety. Brighter lights and improved clarity can help you see obstacles and avoid accidents. Three parameters are important to check for on headlight packaging:
- Brightness. A brighter bulb does not mean it increases glare. Brighter bulbs do not blind oncoming traffic—they just help the driver see farther down the road.
- Colour temperature or whiteness. The whiter a light is, the more contrast and clarity it delivers. Unlike yellow lights, white ones allow you to distinguish actual colours.
- Clarity. Clarity helps you see objects better when driving at night and is the result of both a brighter and whiter light.
Even if your headlights are still working, they’re probably less bright than when you purchased them because all headlights dim over time. Have you ever noticed how much brighter your living room is after you replace a light bulb? Think about the difference new headlight bulbs could make in your ability to see when driving at night! And you should always replace bulbs in pairs—both headlights are on for the same amount of time, so they experience the same wear and tear.
SYLVANIA headlights are simple and easy to change. You will find many vehicle-specific, step-by-step videos at SYLVANIA.carcarekiosk.com for changing headlights, brake lights, and many other lights on vehicles.
SYLVANIA is the leader in headlamps and LEDs for automotive. Below is the SYLVANIA headlights range, a wide selection of halogen, incandescent, LED, or HID-style bulbs. To find your bulb, you don't need to know if it's an h11, h4, or h7 type: just enter your vehicle information, and we'll find the right bulb for your car or truck.
As you go up in price, the performance improves. With value-added headlights, you’ll be able to SEE the difference immediately. You'll be able to see farther down the road so you can react sooner and feel safer.