NAPA Adaptive One Brake Caliper Single Piston Floating
EMAIL TO YOUR FRIEND
Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download
With Adaptive One, the primary focus of every caliper is quality. That's why Adaptive One brake calipers are tested extensively throughout the remanufacturing process, ensuring proper operation the first time, and every time.
- Brake Calipers & Components Are Thoroughly Inspected & Tested To Meet Or Exceed OEM Specifications Ensuring Quality. Every Caliper Is Piston Movement Tested During Remanufacturing To Ensure It Meets Original Equipment Performance.
- Each Caliper Is Coated w/ A Proprietary Electrodeposition Coating Or Application Specific OE Color Powder Coat.
- Each Caliper Is Mechanically & Chemically Cleaned Prior To Finished Good Applied Coatings & Assembly. No Environmentally Unsafe Remanufacturing Processes Used.
- Every Core Is Carefully Inspected To Ensure Fit For Remanufacturing. All Threads Are Chased, Not Tapped, & No Heli-Coils Are Used In Remanufacturing. Caliper Slides & Banjo Bolts Are Inspected, Scrapped, Or Zinc Coated For Reuse To Like New Function.
- All Rubber Components Are Replaced w/ New. New Copper Crush Washers Are Included Where Applicable. All Friction Hardware Is New. The Proper Amount Of Slide Grease Is Applied To Ensure There Is Not Too Much Or Too Little.
- Each Caliper Includes Friction Hardware, Banjo Bolts, Levers, Springs, Cable Mounting Brackets, & Scrape Sensors Where Applicable. These Brake Calipers Are The Most Bolt-In Ready In The Aftermarket.
|Pad Wear Sensor Included
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Caliper Piston Material
|Mounting Bracket Included
|Includes Brake Pad Installation Hardware w/ Banjo Bolt & Copper Crush Washers - Where Applicable
|Inlet Thread Size
|Rust Resistant Coating
|Bleeder Thread Size
|Caliper Slides Included