- FEATURED BRANDS
- NAPA SilentGUARD Brake Pads
- NAPA Premium Brake Pads
- NAPA Ultra Premium Brake Pads
- NAPA Ultra Premium Brake Rotors and Drums
- NAPA QE Brake Brake Pads
- NAPA ProFormer Brake Pads
- Adaptive One Passenger Brake Pads
- Adaptive One R90 Euro Brake Pads
- Adaptive One Trucks and SUV Brake Pads
- Adaptive One Performance Brake Pads
- NAPA Fleet Brake Parts
- NAPA Brake Calipers
Steering and Suspension
Motor Oils and Fluids
Car Wash and Detailing
Starters and Alternators
Tools and Equipment
Wipers and Visibility
Lighting and Electrical
POPULAR PART TYPES
REPLACE LIGHTING AND ELECTRICAL FOR YOUR CAR
Choosing the right replacement parts for your vehicle can be overwhelming. NAPA Auto Parts has got what you need to light up the road.
NAPA offers over 500,000 automotive replacement parts that comply with or exceed OEM part requirements. You will find everything you need to replace your car lighting and bulbs no matter your budget. From headlights, lenses, hardware, motors and actuators, light bulbs, sensors and switches.
Buy online and get your parts delivered to you or pickup in store.
FIND THE RIGHT HEADLIGHT BULB FOR YOUR CAR?
To find the right light bulb size used in your car's headlight:
- Identify the type of headlight (Halogen, Xenon, LED, Laser).
- Check the vehicle owner's manual (bulbs for each light are identified).
- Identify if it's an H1, H4, H7, 9003, 9006, 9007, or 9013 socket type.
- Identity the bulb's watts and voltage.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF HEADLIGHTS AND BULBS
A reason to replace your car's headlight bulbs can be that they are dimming, burned out or simply because you want to improve your visibility on the road for safer driving.
The different types of headlight bulbs are:
- - Halogen: traditional bulbs, the most widespread, adapted to most vehicles, affordable price, high energy consumption.
- - Xenon/HIB: bulbs are made of xenon gas, white color with a bluish tint, long-lasting, expensive, powerful luminosity, prone to glare.
- - LED (Light Emitting Diode): low energy consumption, very long life, very powerful brightness, and comfortable for the eyes.
- - Laser: new technology, extremely powerful luminosity, anti-glare function, very expensive.
SHOP FOR OTHER CAR ELECTRONICS
Other important parts that can be related to your car's lighting are:
- - Relays and solenoids
- - Sensors and switches
- - Fuses and circuit breakers
- - Voltage regulators and reducers
- - Motors and Actuators
Select Vehicle Year