“E-coat” is an electrodeposition coating
applied to brake calipers via an automated
submersion process. NAPA’s Adaptive One®
E-coating offers many advantages over the
competing caliper’s traditional electrostatic,
zinc or powder coat processes.
- Bonds with both aluminum and cast iron and provides protection again corrosion and oxidation for both the caliper core and caliper bracket.
- Helps prevent a seized brake caliper, a sticking piston, and frozen slide pins.
- Resists natural and synthetic brake fluids.
- Passes a 96-hour continuous salt spray quality test.
- Environmentally friendly, heavy metal-free, and OSHA and EPA compliant.
Adaptive One brake calipers provide a solution to your corroded and worn brake caliper problem whilst ensuring they can withstand harsh driving conditions and maintain optimal braking performance.