- FEATURED BRANDS
- NAPA SilentGUARD Brake Pads
- NAPA Premium Brake Pads
- NAPA Ultra Premium Brake Pads
- NAPA Ultra Premium Brake Rotors and Drums
- NAPA QE Brake Brake Pads
- NAPA ProFormer Brake Pads
- Adaptive One Passenger Brake Pads
- Adaptive One R90 Euro Brake Pads
- Adaptive One Trucks and SUV Brake Pads
- Adaptive One Performance Brake Pads
- NAPA Fleet Brake Parts
- NAPA Brake Calipers
Steering and Suspension
Motor Oils and Fluids
Car Wash and Detailing
Starters and Alternators
Tools and Equipment
Wipers and Visibility
Sprayer Winterizer for farm equipment
Features & Benefits
Warranty :Standard : 90 Days
Turbo Power Sprayer Winterizer for Farm Equipment is especially formulated to protect your farm sprayers from cold weather. This farm anifreeze helps to prepare your sprayer for the cold so that when spring arrives, start-up time is faster. It also aids in extending the life of your equipment. Turbo Power Sprayer Winterizer provides pipe burst protection for your farming equipments down to -50°C and can be used in plastic & metal pipes.
- Winterizing your farm equipment, including the sprayer, before the cold weather arrives is important because proper cleaning, maintenance, and storage help to increase the reliability and performance of your equipment. Keep your farm sprayers & other farming equipment protected against freeze damage with Turbo Power Sprayer Winterizer.
- Turbo Power Sprayer Winterizer for Farm Equipment is ready-to-use, no diluting needed.
- Winterizing sprayers include cleaning, checking all the parts and storing the sprayer to prevent freeze damage - Cleaning the sprayer piping sytem helps to get rid of dirt, grime and chemical residue. For best results, drain all water from the water lines first, as it may expand & damage the system. Check for leaks and repair them before storing. Pour Turbo Power Sprayer Winterizer until some colour is seen outside the sprayer nozzles, then pressurize the system. Always use at room temperature.
- Turbo Power Sprayer Winterizer For Farm Equipment is not designed to be used in the cooling system of internal combustion engines nor for elevated temperature uses such as boilers, solar systems, evaporator coolers and heat pump loop systems.
- Made in Canada with domestic & imported components.
- Size - 9.46 L