- FEATURED BRANDS
- NAPA SilentGUARD Brake Pads
- NAPA Premium Brake Pads
- NAPA Ultra Premium Brake Pads
- NAPA Ultra Premium Brake Rotors and Drums
- NAPA QE Brake Brake Pads
- NAPA ProFormer Brake Pads
- Adaptive One Passenger Brake Pads
- Adaptive One R90 Euro Brake Pads
- Adaptive One Trucks and SUV Brake Pads
- Adaptive One Performance Brake Pads
- NAPA Fleet Brake Parts
- NAPA Brake Calipers
Steering and Suspension
Motor Oils and Fluids
Car Wash and Detailing
Starters and Alternators
Tools and Equipment
Wipers and Visibility
Econo - Ready-to-Use Plumbing Antifreeze, -50°C, 3.78 L
Features & Benefits
Warranty :Standard : 90 Days
Econo Non-Toxic Plumbing Antifreeze provides pipe burst protection down to -50°C against winter's worst conditions when used undiluted. The salt free formula prevents freeze damage to plastic pipes, drains and freshwater lines plastic pipes and waterlines. Econo is your convenient winterizing solution for recreational vehicules (RV), boats, cottage, septic system, swimming pool heating systems & much more. For use in plastic pipes only.
- Econo Ready-to-Use Plumbing Antifreeze is specifically formulated to protect and prevent plastic pipes, drains and waterlines from cracking & bursting down to -50°C, when used undiluted. Safe to use in septic systems, recreational vehicles (RV), boats, seasonal homes, swimming pool filtration and heating systems.
- Econo Plumbing Antifreeze is a completely non-toxic formula made of propylene glycol, alcohols and water. When used as directed, it is not harmful to the environment.
- Econo Plumbing Antifreeze is your safe, affordable and easy-to-use solution for winterizing plastic plumbing systems against cold winter weather. Plumbing antifreeze does not have a definite freeze point but will turn thick and viscous as the temperature drops and will not expand as water does, preventing damage to your plastic pipes, drains and waterlines.
- For optimal results, do not dilute. Drain as much water as possible from the plumbing system before adding Econol RV Plumbing Antifreeze. Dilution caused by water remaining in traps and pipes will reduce the level of burst protection. Even small amount of residual water can cause your waterlines, pipes, drains & water system to expand, crack and burst.
- Econo Plumping Antifreeze is not designed to be used in the cooling system of internal combustion engines nor for elevated temperature uses such as boilers, solar systems, evaporator coolers and heat pump loop systems.
- Made in Canada with domestic & imported components.
- Size - 3.78 L
|Container Size||3.78 l|