Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
Permatex orange Silicone Ceramic Brake Lubricant provides high-performance lubrication to caliper pins, sleeves, bushings and pistons. This high temperature lubricant prevents seizing and galling of critical brake components. The silicone-based formula is non-melting and fortified with ceramic solids. Temperature range -50° F to 3000° F (-46° C to 1649° C). Lasts longer than ordinary Caliper Grease and Disc Brake Quiet products. 100% compatible with internal/external brake rubber and plastic hardware, including ethylene-propylene rubber and metal components.
- High temperature lubricant to prevent seizing or sticking of disc brake components
- Will not cause rubber sleeves and seals to swell
- Non-petroleum based formula
- Outperforms standard caliper grease
- Temperature range: -46°C to 1649°C (-50°F to 3000°F)
- Resistant to corrosion and contaminants, it will not wash out
- Applications: Long and short bolts, sleeves, bushings, outboard and inboard pad backing plates, disc brake calipers, caliper pins and pistons, clips and slides.
- Assures critical brake parts remain lubricated
- Waterproof lubricant protects against corrosion
|Caliper Lube Suggested Applications||Long & Short Bolts, Sleeves, Bushings, Outboard & Inboard Pad Backing Plates, Disc Brake Calipers, Pins, Pistons|
|Container Size||28 g|