- FEATURED BRANDS
Steering and Suspension
Motor Oils and Fluids
Tools and Equipment
Ball Joint - Lower - Front Suspension
Features & Benefits
Warranty: Standard : Limited Lifetime
|Warranty Available for Download|
One way grease relief valve eliminates excess grease while keeping contamination out, protects seal from pressure damage caused by excessive grease build up.
- ISO grade 12 hardware with pre-applied Nylok adhesive for fastener retention.
- Sintered metal bearing technology adds a layer of support for fatigued suspensions.
- Integrated boot design is built into the ball joint assembly providing a superior seal against moisture and contaminants.
- Repel-TEK™ surface treatment eliminates the build up of rust and corrosion providing longer service life.
- Greaseable design minimizes friction and reduces heat, providing less wear on the bearing and extending service life.
- Knurled housing provides a more secure fit, for increased contact area and maximum safety.
- Nylok locking adhesive pre-applied at the factory saves labor time and ensures the part stays fastened.
- Ball joints engineered so boot does not protrude outside of housing, eliminating need to remove boot during installation and risk pinching or tearing boot.
- Metal-to-metal sintered bearing with added grease channels withstands tough loads and extreme heat to prevent part failure and extend life.
- Ball pin locks into the ball stud to better control the movement of the ball pin while nut is being tightened.
- Enlarged housing flange on ball joint enables installation without risk of pinching boot.
|Grease Fitting Included||Yes|
|Dust Boot Included||Yes|
|Maximum Outside Diameter||1.89 in|
|Mount Plate Included||No|
|Mounting Type||Push On|
|Castle Nut Included||No|