10% off Online Orders Eligible
NAPA The Legend Premium AGM Battery BCI No. 34 BCI No. 78 750 A Glass Mat
Part #: NAB DT789AGM
Line: NAPA Automotive Batteries
EMAIL TO YOUR FRIEND
Features & Benefits
Warranty: See Manufacturer's Complete Written Policy
|Warranty Available for Download|
Advanced Absorbed Glass Mat Traps Electrolyte For A Spillproof & Leakproof Design.
- Battery constructed with dual terminals for a universal top or side terminal fit.
- Microfiber glass separators have extremely low electrical resistance for higher capacity.
- AGM design provides superior power for starting and reserve power for multiple accessories, electronic loads, and emergency needs.
- Advanced Absorbed Glass Mat traps electrolyte for a spillproof design.
- Specially-engineered safety relief valve system effectively controls critical internal gas pressure preventing capacity loss from excessive gas seepage.
|Amp Hour||55 AH|
|Battery Terminal Type||DUAL TERMINAL|
|Battery Type||Glass Mat|
|BCI Group Size||BCI No. 34, BCI No. 78|
|Cold Cranking Amperage||750 A|
|Contents||(1) Battery Assembly|
|Cranking Amperage||860 A|
|Manufacturer||East Penn Mfg., Co.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||9A78DT|
|Negative Terminal Location||Side Right|
|Positive Terminal Location||Side Left|
|Reserve Capacity||120 min|
|Wet or Dry||Wet|