10% off Online Orders Eligible
NAPA The Legend Premium AGM Battery BCI No. NA 325 A Glass Mat
Part #: NAB 519AGM
Line: NAPA Automotive Batteries
EMAIL TO YOUR FRIEND
Features & Benefits
Warranty: See Manufacturer's Complete Written Policy
|Warranty Available for Download|
Advanced Absorbed Glass Mat Traps Electrolyte For A Spillproof & Leakproof Design.
- Ample starting and reserve capacity power for most applications.
- Calcium-calcium alloy provides minimal water loss and very little gassing ensuring a truly maintenance-free battery with plenty of starting power.
- Convenient carrying handle provides ease of transport and installation.
- Utilizes advanced engineering and computer-aided manufacturing in providing a flush cover design that allows the battery to fit into the vehicle with no hold-down or vent cap interference.
- Flush cover design eliminates the danger of harmful acid spills and loose vent plugs to keep battery top dry and corrosion-free.
|Amp Hour||46 AH|
|Battery Terminal Type||JIS|
|Battery Type||Glass Mat|
|BCI Group Size||BCI No. NA|
|Cold Cranking Amperage||325 A|
|Contents||(1) Battery Assembly|
|Cranking Amperage||390 A|
|Manufacturer||East Penn Mfg., Co.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||9A51P|
|Negative Terminal Location||Top Right|
|Positive Terminal Location||Top Left|
|Reserve Capacity||60 min|
|Wet or Dry||Wet|