10% off Online Orders Eligible
NAPA The Legend Premium AGM Battery BCI No. 34 750 A Glass Mat
Part #: NAB 34M9AGM
Line: NAPA Automotive Batteries
EMAIL TO YOUR FRIEND
Features & Benefits
Warranty: See Manufacturer's Complete Written Policy
|Warranty Available for Download|
Advanced Absorbed Glass Mat Traps Electrolyte For A Spillproof & Leakproof Design.
- Stainless steel terminals and nuts for ease of installation and corrosion-free connections.
- Microfiber glass separators have extremely low electrical resistance for higher capacity.
- AGM design provides superior power for starting and reserve power for multiple accessories, electronic loads, and emergency needs.
- Advanced Absorbed Glass Mat traps electrolyte for a spillproof design.
- Specially-engineered safety relief valve system effectively controls critical internal gas pressure preventing capacity loss from excessive gas seepage.
|Amp Hour||55 AH|
|Battery Terminal Type||SAE|
|Battery Type||Glass Mat|
|BCI Group Size||BCI No. 34|
|Cold Cranking Amperage||750 A|
|Contents||(1) Battery Assembly|
|Cranking Amperage||860 A|
|Manufacturer||East Penn Mfg., Co.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||9A34M|
|Negative Terminal Location||Top Right|
|Positive Terminal Location||Top Left|
|Reserve Capacity||120 min|
|Wet or Dry||Wet|