- Most Popular
- Steering and Suspension
- Oil and Chemicals
- Car Care
- Starters and Alternators
- Tools and Equipment
Out of shopping ideas? A NAPA gift card is the perfect gift for your favourite DIYer! The NAPA gift card is redeemable at participating NAPA Auto Parts stores across Canada. Available for a value between $25 and $250.
Click here to check your gift card balance
Terms and conditions of use
By using your NAPA Gift Card (the Card), you agree to the following terms:
- The Card can only be redeemed for products sold at participating NAPA Auto Parts stores in Canada.
- The Card has no value prior to its purchase and activation at a participating NAPA Auto Parts store.
- The maximum value of the Card is $250.
- The value of the Card is in Canadian dollars.
- The Card must be presented at the time of the transaction. The Card can be used multiple times. The cost of merchandise and products purchased will be deducted from the value of the Card until the balance is zero.
- The Card’s balance can be checked either at a NAPA Auto Parts store or online at https://napacanada.verifiervotresolde.com/en/login.
- NAPA Auto Parts reserves the right to not issue a new Card, cancel a Card, or restrict a Card’s use in any way if it has reason to believe that the Card is being used in an unauthorized, fraudulent, or otherwise illegal manner.
- The Card is not a credit card, debit card, asset account, or deposit account and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- NAPA Auto Parts and its parent company are not responsible if your Card is lost, stolen, or subject to unauthorized use. NAPA Auto Parts will not refund or replace the Card at any time.
- Cards provided for promotional purposes may be subject to an expiration date where permitted by law. If no date is indicated, the gift card will not expire. There are no fees, including inactivity fees, associated with the Card.
- The Card amount is not refundable or exchangeable for its cash value, unless required by law or permitted by these terms and conditions. In Quebec only, the law states that when the balance on the Card is less than $5, the customer must be reimbursed in cash upon their request.
- The Card remains the exclusive property of NAPA Auto Parts at all times.
- Authorized use of the Card is the sole responsibility of the owner.
- Use of the Card is subject to these terms and conditions in addition to those on the back of the Card, which may be amended by NAPA Auto Parts without prior notice.
Q: Where can I get a NAPA gift card?
A: You can purchase a gift card at any participating NAPA Auto Parts store in Canada. Click here to find a store near you.
Q: What gift card amounts are available?
A: Cards can be purchased in any amount ranging from $25 to $250.
Q: Are the cards reloadable?
A: Yes, cards can be reloaded at any participating NAPA Auto Parts store.
Q: Are there any fees associated with the purchase and use of a NAPA Gift Card?
A: No. There are no activation, usage, or inactivity fees.
Q: How long is my gift card valid?
A: Your NAPA gift card is valid as long as it carries an available balance.
Q: Do I have to use my gift card in one transaction?
A: No. If the amount on your card is greater than the amount of your purchase, the remaining balance will stay on the card so that you can use it for a future purchase (or future purchases).
Q: How can I find out the balance on my gift card?
A: You can check your gift card balance online at https://napacanada.verifiervotresolde.com/en/login or by visiting any participating NAPA Auto Parts store. You can also contact NAPA Customer Service by phone at 1-866-438-6272 or by email at [email protected].
Q: What stores will accept my gift card?
A: You can use your gift card when making purchases at participating NAPA Auto Parts stores across Canada. Click here to find a store near you. At this time, it’s not possible to use a NAPA gift card to make a reservation or online purchase.
Q: Can I use my gift card to order online?
A: At this time, it’s not possible to use a NAPA gift card to make a reservation or online purchase.
Q: What happens if I lose my gift card?
A: Make sure to keep your gift card in a safe place, as it is not refundable or exchangeable in the event of loss, theft, or damage.
Have more questions? Contact us at [email protected] or call 1-866-438-6272.