- FEATURED BRANDS
- NAPA SilentGUARD Brake Pads
- NAPA Premium Brake Rotors
- NAPA Ultra Premium Brake Pads
- NAPA Ultra Premium Brake Rotors and Drums
- NAPA QE Brake Brake Pads
- NAPA ProFormer Brake Pads
- Adaptive One Passenger Brake Pads
- Adaptive One R90 Euro Brake Pads
- Adaptive One Trucks and SUV Brake Pads
- Adaptive One Performance Brake Pads
- NAPA Fleet Brake Parts
- NAPA Brake Calipers
- Adaptive One Brake Calipers
- NAPA Proformer Brake Calipers
Steering and Suspension
Motor Oils and Fluids
Car Wash and Detailing
Starters and Alternators
Tools and Equipment
Wipers and Visibility
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
POPULAR PART TYPES
Where to Buy Tools in Canada?
NAPA Auto Parts is the place for you to get the right tools and equipment to repair your car and organize your garage. Whether you're an automotive technician or a DIY mechanic at home, we have everything you need to maintain or repair your car. NAPA Auto Parts is the place on the market to buy the brand name tools you're looking for. All you need to do is reserve your tools online for free and pay for them when you pick them up in-store.
Repair your car like a pro with the best brand name and high-quality hand tools, power tools, air tools, air compressor, and tool box. NAPA Auto Parts is Canada's place to find all your favourite tool brands like Milwaukee, DeWalt, Prime-light, Craftsman and more.
Benefits of Buying Good Brand Tools
There are a lot of benefits when it comes to buying your favorite tool brand. Professional power tools are designed to be durable, they are safety tested and created by professional tool manufacturers to increase efficiency, prevent project delays, and for example, Milwaukee power tools are renowned to be the world leader in cordless tools technology with numerous benefits such as : high-performance, unmatched portability, safety, no maintenance and less noise output. NAPA Auto Parts has a wide selection of Milwaukee M12 and M18 cordless power tool systems and batteries for sale in Canada. Check out our monthly flyer or our Real Deals catalog and you might just find Milwaukee tools on sale!
Must Have Tools for Car Repair
If you're a DIYer and starting to work on your own car, and are considering doing some automobile maintenance tasks, you should have the best tools to do the job. Whether you are working on the engine or body of the car, having the right tools makes it easier and way more efficient to do the repairs and maintenance on the vehicle.
Browse our wide selection of tools online and find the right tool for the job. To help you get started, you should consider:
- Car Service Tools : The essential tools for DIY auto maintenance. (wrenches, socket set, etc. )
- Car Diagnostic Tools : choosing the best scan tool depends on your automotive training, experience, and expertise with auto repair. OBDI or OBDII scanner, SRS Airbag reader, etc
- Car Body Repair Tools : You need to be equipped with a number of important hand tools, power tools, and automated equipment to do the work your vehicle( Disc sander, hammer etc. )
Also, it is really important to never take safety for granted. Personal safety needs to be a primary consideration. Prior to doing any work on your car you need personal protective equipment like safety glasses, face mask, mechanic gloves or even some hearing protection.
NAPA Auto Parts is the Best Place to Buy Tools Online
If you run into a problem with your car and you can't fix yourself or just need a hand, NAPA Auto Parts is here to help you. Find the right tools for the job online at a NAPA Auto Parts store near you and a NAPA specialist will help you choose the best tool for the job.
At NAPA, we believe in customer satisfaction. Unlike a lot of other auto parts stores, NAPA provides free shipping on orders over $75 with the option to exchange or refund, with no restocking fee, and free return shipping on items up to 30 days after your purchase.
Select Vehicle Year