- FEATURED BRANDS
- NAPA SilentGUARD Brake Pads
- NAPA Premium Brake Rotors
- NAPA Ultra Premium Brake Pads
- NAPA Ultra Premium Brake Rotors and Drums
- NAPA QE Brake Brake Pads
- NAPA ProFormer Brake Pads
- Adaptive One Passenger Brake Pads
- Adaptive One R90 Euro Brake Pads
- Adaptive One Trucks and SUV Brake Pads
- Adaptive One Performance Brake Pads
- NAPA Fleet Brake Parts
- NAPA Brake Calipers
- Adaptive One Brake Calipers
- NAPA Proformer Brake Calipers
Steering and Suspension
Motor Oils and Fluids
Car Wash and Detailing
Starters and Alternators
Tools and Equipment
Wipers and Visibility
POPULAR PART TYPES
THE IMPORTANCE OF WINDSHIELD WASHER FLUID
Windshield washer fluid may seem less important than other automotive fluids, but keeping the windshield washer reservoir full is important to ensure you have a clear view of the road. Washer fluid not only keeps the windshield clean but also acts as a lubricant for your wiper blades, wiper arms, and wiper linkage.
Top off your windshield fluid regularly to avoid seeing the low windshield washer fluid warning light come on. Pick up some windshield wiper fluid at your nearest NAPA Auto Parts store.
IS ALL WINDSHIELD WASHER FLUID THE SAME?
Buying the right washer fluid is important, especially in the winter season when there is freezing rain, snow, and ice. Picking the right one means choosing the best windshield washer fluid for the season.
Different types of washer fluids:
- NAPA All Season windshield washer fluid is formulated with chemicals and includes additives to remove bugs and offer freeze protection down to -40°C.
- NAPA De-Icer windshield washer fluid is made with chemicals specially made for extremely cold temperatures, formulated to melt ice, remove frost and salt, and protect your windshield from freezing in temperatures as low as -49°C.
- Bug remover windshield washer fluid contains chemicals capable of washing away bug splatter but has little or no antifreeze agents.
Select Vehicle Year